Maytag Commercial Laundry recently held its 58th Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, welcoming 218 attendees from 22 countries to the three-day event. One of the meeting’s highlights was the Fred Maytag Awards Dinner, where the company saluted its leading distributors. This year’s honorees were:
- Taking home the most coveted and prestigious accolade, Best Wash, Inc., Humble, Texas, won the Fred Maytag Award. This honor is presented to the customer who best emulates the founder’s marketing philosophy and supports the Maytag Commercial Laundry brand with salesmanship, professionalism and integrity.
- After a year of showcasing how truly dedicated they are to the vended laundry market, Maytag recognized Great Lakes Commercial Sales of Brookfield, Wis., with the Vended Excellence Award.
- Administradora Latinoamericana, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, was acknowledged as the On-Premises Laundry Excellence Award winner, which recognizes effective and efficient service to the segment.
- Lakeside Laundry Equipment, Bedford Heights, Ohio, was presented with the Multi-Housing Excellence Award, which praises exemplary service to the niche market of colleges and universities, condominiums, and apartment buildings.
- Honoring achievements in the development and implementation of marketing and sales programs, as well as supporting overall Maytag offerings, SEBCO Laundry Systems of Raritan, N.J., was presented the Marketing Excellence Award.
- Hercules Corp. of Hicksville, N.Y., was presented with the Red Carpet Service Award, which recognizes excellent service and dependability characterized by Maytag Commercial Laundry.
- Winning the International Distributor of the Year Award, Excellence Appliance Technologies, Quezon City, Manila, Philippines, was commended for its service and dependability, strong sales and support of Maytag products outside of the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Harco Co. Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, was recognized as the Quality Partner of the Year, which honors a distributor for its collaboration and dedication to Maytag, as well as its commitment to advancing the commercial laundry industry.
“It’s a privilege to celebrate our exceptional distributors for tremendous allegiance to the brand, the industry and their customers,” said Trey Northrup, general manager for Maytag Commercial Laundry. “Collaboration is paramount to each other’s triumphs, and we look forward to continued success with all of our reputable distributors in 2017.”