More than 120 attendees from 16 countries recently attended Maytag Commercial Laundry‘s 59th Annual Meeting, held in Providence, R.I. The three-day event featured a look at Maytag’s newest products, as well as offering insight into the brand’s strategic approach for the future.
In addition, exemplary customer performances were recognized during the Annual Fred Maytag Awards Dinner.
Harco Co. Ltd. of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, received the Fred Maytag Award, which was established in 1959 and is the manufacturer’s most prestigious accolade. This honor is presented to the customer that best emulates the founder’s marketing philosophy and supports the Maytag Commercial Laundry brand with salesmanship, professionalism, and integrity.
“Harco Co. Ltd. continues to demonstrate outstanding loyalty and dedication to the Maytag Commercial brand, and the industry,” said Trey Northrup, general manager of Maytag Commercial Laundry. “We’re fortunate to have a great relationship with Bob Stevens, Rob Jackson and their team, and we look forward to the accomplishments we can achieve together in 2018.”
“Receiving the Fred Maytag Award is a great honor,” said Bob Stevens, co-principal of Harco. “We’re proud of everything we’ve accomplished over this past year. Looking ahead, we are confident that, with the support of Maytag Commercial Laundry, the future is bright and we will continue to be provide our customers with outstanding products, support, and service.”
Harco was founded in 1961 and has been a Maytag distributor since 1984. This is the fifth time Harco has received the Fred Maytag Award. In addition, the company was recognized with the Quality Partner of the Year award in 2017 and has also received the Red Carpet Service Excellence Award four times.
- After a year of showcasing how truly dedicated it is to the coin laundry market, PT. Triton Internasional, Jakarta, Indonesia, received the Vended Excellence Award.
- Hercules Corp. of Hicksville, N.Y., was presented with the Multi-Housing Excellence Award, which honors exemplary service to the niche market of colleges, universities, condominiums, and apartment buildings.
- Clean Designs Commercial Laundry Equipment, Inc. was presented the Marketing Excellence Award, recognizing the company’s achievements in the development and implementation of marketing and sales programs.
- Dependable Laundry Solutions of Welshpool, Western Australia, was presented with the Red Carpet Service Award, which recognizes excellent service and dependability characterized by Maytag Commercial Laundry.
- Winning the International Distributor of the Year Award, Excellence Appliance Technologies, Quezon City, Manila, Philippines, was commended for its service and dependability, as well as its strong sales and support of Maytag products outside of the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Pierce Commercial Laundry Distributors of Mandeville, La., was recognized as the Quality Partner of the Year, which honors a distributor for collaboration and dedication to Maytag, as well as commitment to advancing the commercial laundry industry.
- The Maytag Commercial Laundry Outstanding First Year Performer was Advantage Laundry Systems, Inc., which was saluted for its commitment and dedication during its first year of operation.
“The accomplishments we have achieved thus far cannot be attained without the tremendous dedication of our customers,” Northrup said. “Collaboration is paramount to each other’s triumphs, and we look forward to continued success with all of our reputable distributors in 2018.”