The Coin Laundry Association has released its newest white paper, which focuses on how to create a comprehensive business plan for a laundromat operation.
The main purpose of a business plan is to provide an entrepreneurial “roadmap,” as well as to set realistic expectations for the business. Creating a plan also is a compulsory exercise that prospective owners need to perform in order to secure funding and ensure the success of their future enterprises.
Within this new CLA white paper, potential laundromat operators will gain a basic understanding of the main purposes for creating a business plan, along with learning about the key elements that should be included in a detailed, carefully researched and well-formulated plan.
Included in this resource:
- Learn the critical components of a successful business plan.
- Discover important research and how to use it to help formulate your plan.
- Find out how to leverage various resources to get the information, advice and laundry industry intelligence needed to develop a winning plan.
- Learn helpful plan-writing hints, tips and strategies from experienced business owners.
- Examine the potential pitfalls that can lead to costly mistakes, and learn how to avoid them.
- Take advantage of a basic business plan template included within this white paper that will help you organize and format your laundromat plan in a sequential and logical manner.
The CLA has several white papers within its industry research library. These store-owner resources identify and address key topics relevant to today’s laundromat industry.
Current CLA white papers cover such crucial topics as equipment replacement, site selection, the valuation of a laundromat business, financing, negotiating leases, sustainability and more. Each paper provides best practices, as well as insight and knowledge from leading experts in the laundromat industry.Buy This White Paper
Find More Research and Education
With more than 60 years in the laundry business, the Coin Laundry Association prides itself in providing the latest industry research and educational tools to help members navigate their own success. We offer industry surveys, white paper, and videos for store owners and other laundry professionals.Shop Research & Education Products