Two-Day Event Scheduled for May 11-12 in Southern California
Continental Girbau West – a subsidiary of Continental Girbau Inc. based in Santa Fe Springs, Calif. – will host its fourth annual Conference of Champions Profit Symposium on May 11-12.
The event – scheduled to run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days – will focus on tangible ways to boost self-service laundry profits and attract new customers. It highlights presentations by industry experts and offers attendees the chance to participate in group and vendor discussions.
“We are planning an exceptional Profit Symposium for 2016,” said Tod Sorensen, CG West vice president and regional sales manager – Western U.S. “Experts will share insights on industry trends, new technologies, financing, marketing and more. We hope to see everyone there.”
The 2016 Symposium presenters and topics will include:
- Coin Laundry Association President and CEO Brian Wallace, “What Sets the Top Operators Apart”
- Eastern Funding National Business Manager Jennifer Whitney, “How to Become a Better Operator by Embracing Change”
- Elite Business Investments’ Vice President of Sales and Marketing Carol Dang, “Retooling Payoff and Store Value Bump”
- Continental Vice President of Sales and Customer Services Joel Jorgensen, “The Physics of Vended Laundry”
- Perfect Wash Express Laundry Center owner Daniel Sofranko, “Broadcasting Your Brand: Top-of-Mind Image”
- Integrity Laundry Solutions owner Greg Tompkins, “The Fish Philosophy”
- CG West Technical Support Specialist Effrain Munoz, “Top 10 Service Tips”
- Attorney Myles Mattenson, “Negotiating Your Best Laundry Lease”
- Multi-store owner Dion Marcionetti, “The Value of Credit Card Acceptance in Your Laundry”
“I think there is great value for new owners and those who might be jumping into the business,” said 2015 Symposium attendee Jason Arrow, owner of several laundries in southern California. “I enjoyed many different facets of the show, including seeing new vendors; hearing owner success stories; discussing tricks of the trade; finding out what lenders are looking for; and exploring new remodeling ideas.”
The CG West Conference of Champions Profit Symposium – sponsored by Continental and LG Commercial Laundry Equipment – will showcase parts and equipment specials, financing, giveaways and more.
Laundry owners and investors are invited to register for this event by calling (866) 950-2449. The registration fee of $25 gets participants a $35 parts/equipment credit at the door.